Ss. Cyril and Methodius Catholic Church
All parish Masses have recommenced following Bishop Vetter's guidelines for social distancing.
Parish is open from 10AM-2PM, Mon - Fri.
Confession - Wednesday following the 12PM Mass or by appointment
Roman Catholic Church of East Helena, Montana
We have received permission from Bishop Vetter to begin having Masses again. We will have Mass during our regularly scheduled times: 4:30PM Saturday, 8:00AM and 10:15AM Sunday. Masses at St. John the Baptist, Clancy and Our Lady of the Lake are concluded for the season.
We will also have daily Mass at noon on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. HOWEVER, we have restrictions to follow so that we are in compliance with state requirements.
Additionally, the Bishop will celebrate a private, livestreamed Mass: at noon Monday through Friday; Saturday at 5:00 pm and Sunday at 11:00 am from the Cathedral. You can view these livestreams on the Diocesan website, https://diocesehelena.org/video-and-livestream/.
Bishop Vetter - "Even though many things have had to be canceled, love is not one of them. Do what you can to help others, especially the elderly, the disabled, the poor and the isolated, taking all necessary precautions. As Christians, it is our duty to help others."
Ss. Cyril and Methodius
The church will be open for personal prayer Monday through Friday, from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., as long as social distancing is maintained.
Confessions at Ss. Cyril and Methodius
Wednesday following the 12PM Mass or by appointment; please call the parish office and leave a message.
All Faith Formation programs are suspended through the end of April, this includes: RE, Youth Group, Bible Study, Men's Group, RCIA, Confirmation, and First Communion Prep.
Faith Formation from Home
Want to practice your Faith and Social Distancing at the same time! Check below for resources available to you and your families:
- Virtual CYC Convention: Friday, March 27 for a virtual CYC Convention! We gather (online) for some quality content and speakers for an evening of formation and community in this time of isolation: dohyouth.org/online-resources/
- Online Youth Night: March 18 and 25 at 7pm. A virtual gathering to share a message of faith, hope, and love. Please encourage your young people and their families to participate (virtually!): dohyouth.org/online-resources/
- ODBfilms.com: All of their resources have recently been made available for free online!
- Ascension Presents YouTube Channel (youtube.com/ascensionpresents): Hours of quality content from some of the best Catholic speakers.
- Ave Maria Press YouTube Channel (youtube.com/avemariapress): Book reviews, Lenten resources, short videos on topics that are relevant to everyday Catholics, and more!
- Formed.org: Think “Netflix for Catholics,” this is an online hub of some of the most well-produced, popular, entertaining, and Catholic media. Many parishes have paid for a subscription for their parishioners to access the content for free! Contact your parish for details.
- LifeTeen (lifeteen.com): In addition to their gathered ministry resources that many of our parishes currently use, LifeTeen does offer some free resources that are great for individuals and families. Specifically, check out their weekly Lenten series on YouTube called “Lectio Live.”
- Diocese of Helena Resources: Find Bishop Vetter’s Friday Video series along with homily podcasts from several of our diocesan priests at: https://diocesehelena.org/